Skip to content
TAX Residence Certificate in UAE
- Tax Residence Certificate can be obtained by an individual who is resident in UAE for period more than 180 days and companies which are registered and operates in UAE for minimum one year.
- Offshore companies cannot obtain Tax Residence Certificate . However offshore companies can apply for tax exemption certificate.
- By holding tax residence certificate in UAE, an individual or company can use advantage of double taxation treaties.
- Tax residence certificate helps to overcome the difficulties relating to cross-border trade and investment flows
- A foreign national individual can avoid income tax by identifying his tax residency status.