Skip to content
- JAFZA offshore companies are not physically present in the UAE.
- Shareholders are not eligible for resident visas.
- Offshore companies will have a certificate of incorporation as proof of registration.
- Company will not get a trade license and hence not allowed to do any business within the Emirates.
- Offshore companies are out side the purview of taxation.
- 100% return of profit
- Offshore companies can own properties in designated areas.
- Offshore companies can hold shares in UAE freezone companies and LLCs. Holding companies are easier to facilitate transfer of shares or sale or succession.
- Offshore companies can conduct business outside UAE.