FTA APPROVED TAX AGENCY
FTA Approved TAX Agency in UAE
Kudos PRS Chartered Accountants is one of the registered tax agents in the UAE. It is advisable for the companies or any taxable persons to appoint an expert to handle complicated tax matters, disputes, notice for assessment and notice for tax audit that may come up in future. As a registered tax agent in UAE, we represent our clients before the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) as we are the FTA approved Tax Agency in UAE by providing all the information, documents and records that may be requested to submit in addition to assisting our clients in fulfilling tax obligations and exercising tax rights within UAE.
The VAT rules in UAE can be complicated and taxable entities require cautious planning to comply completely. Non-compliance with provisions of VAT Law and FTA guidelines can adversely impact organizations in multiple ways and lead to loss of reputation and prospective business.
We are approved by all-most all freezones in UAE (Dubai South, International Free Zone Authority, Dubai Mutli Comm. Sharjah Airport Free zone, Sharjah Media City, RAKEZ, UAE Onshore FAQ, UAE Offshore Company, JAFZA, RAK ICC). We have a team of talented and qualified freezone approved auditors in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu dhabi and other emirates of UAE.
How to Become a Tax Agent?
The FTA has established requirements that must be met before a person can be registered as a tax agent in Dubai. Because high growth standards are imposed, these requirements are not simple things that anyone can meet.
A person who wishes to work as a tax agent must meet a number of requirements. All of this is in accordance with Article 14, Part 2, Chapter 3 of the Law.
The following is a list of requirements that an individual must meet:
- Individuals must have three years of practical experience in taxation, accounting, or law.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in both Arabic and English.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in taxation, accounting, or the law is required. These credentials must come from a recognized educational institution.
- The individual must complete and pass the FTA tests.
- For a person to be able to execute the responsibilities required, they must be physically fit.
- In addition, the individual must have professional indemnity insurance.
- The candidate must have a clean record in terms of behaviour, free of any criminal or misdemeanor convictions.
Anyone who is interested in becoming a tax agent and meets the qualifications can apply for registration and submit an application. The FTA has the authority to ask for additional papers that they think essential to investigate your application. This will aid them in determining whether or not to accept or reject your application.
As a Financial Accounting Firm in UAE, that works over 10years with more than 700 clients all over the globe, enjoys a global footprint and has a team of highly-qualifiedand professional chartered accountants, we offer you our services as an “FTA approved Tax Agency” to support in your all tax-related requirements, leaving you free to focus on your core business.